FURTHER DEADLINE EXTENSION
EPD will accept applications for the post until the 6th of March at 24:00 (CET) for this position:
EPD is seeking a methodology expert for a new project, “Creating a space for the participation of Myanmar´s civil society in policy dialogue”, funded by the European Commission and jointly carried out by People in Need (PIN), Loka Ahlinn (Myanmar) and the European Partnership for Democracy (EPD). Its overall objective is to mobilise civil society in Myanmar and enhance its participation in formulation and implementation of public policies and programmes. The activities will be implemented over 36 months and officially started on 1 January 2016.
To be considered for the position, candidates and/or companies should submit an application containing:
- A technical offer outlining how previous working experience is relevant to the main selection criteria for this position, a comprehensive plan for the policy dialogue training course, the methods of support for the policy reform processes, and the outputs to be generated (as well as the indicators and the means for their verification);
- An updated copy of the expert CV in the EU format;
- A financial offer specifying the costs per working day;
- The completed legal entity form for a natural person (see Annex I);
- The completed financial identification form (see Annex II);
- Supporting documents or declarations required by the legislation of their country to certify that they are not in one of the situations of exclusion under paragraph 2.3.3. of the Practical Guide to Contract Procedures for EU External Actions (PRAG).
Please consult the Terms of Reference for the full description of tasks.
Applications will be assessed against the required skills, experiences and aptitudes set out above. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application material by email to [email protected] by 24:00 CET on 6th March 2016, indicating “Methodology Expert application” in the subject line of the email.