The European Partnership for Democracy is organising a roundtable on the 9th December at 11 o’clock, bringing together members of its community of practice, representatives of the European institutions, member states and civil society organisations active in Myanmar.
- Ms Veronique Andrieux Araujo, Senior Program Officer, Club de Madrid, Madrid
- Mr Fabio Bargiacchi, Executive Director, European Centre for Electoral Support, Brussels
- Mr Sebastian Bloching, Head of Policy, EPD, Brussels
- Mr Tobias Flessenkemper, Managing Director, elbarlament.org, Berlin
- Ms Maaike van der Werf, Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy, The Hague
Representatives of the European Parliament, the European Commission and the European External Action Service will outline the priorities of the EU for democracy support in the coming period.
Participation in this event is open to a limited number of interested experts and organisations. Please contact Sebastian Bloching at [email protected]